My Latest Pure Sine Wave Inverter PCB

I have suffered hell to this point today. Nigeria is never an easy place for innovators.  It has been a disheartening traumas for me to buy my components from China since 2015. It has been easier before that. NIPOST were getting to the highest standard they could be in terms of innovation in the technological advancement until 2015 and upwards. Dollar issues is another formidable constraints. Still I did not lose my focus. Because of SMT technology, every components I use I must obtain from china. Still, my work does not allow me to mix up with people. Few days I leave the workshop it will be hard to get on going again. If I have 12Gig RAM, what I do take almost11.8Gig for its cache, as you can see, the memory resources is finished up!

In 2019 I planned to finish up my projects and COVID strike! The aftermath comes CHIP SHORTEGE and poverty! I have already printed my PCBs. I messed up the whole thing trying to do some magic but it could not actually happen! Components became so costly, no money to continue. I looked for help but I could not see. I parked all the prototypes. See below. 👇👇👇

Few months ago I revisited the designs and decided to make some changes. Now they are ready to be printed again. The pictures of the PCBs are below.

THELATEST ONE IS HERE

👇👇👇


👆👆👆 It is covered with dust anyway but I don't even need to watch it now. It makes no sense now. See its replica here now 👇👇👇




The bottom Side
👇👇👇


I have decided to modularized my Inverter for easy servicing during fault. Another advantage is that I can change the entire design of these modules while I still maintain their motherboard interface connections. I can even go as far as changing the type of MCU and Drivers and other components, the only thing to be sure of is to maintain the interface for its motherboard connections.

The SPWM & Integrated Full-Bridge driver Module - bottom side
👇👇👇


The SPWM & Integrated Full-Bridge driver Module - top side
👇👇👇


System Logic 8 Display Controls Module - top side
👇👇👇


System Logic 8 Display Controls Module -bottom side
👇👇👇


Microcontroller Controlled automatic Voltage Regulator. A direct replacement for QASA/Qlink and Century Stabilizers - top side


Microcontroller Controlled automatic Voltage Regulator. A direct replacement for QASA/Qlink and Century Stabilizers - bottom side


This stabilizer has in no way comparable to its counterparts. Its transformer will never get burnt. It is protected against overcurrent and short circuits. It has real time overvoltage and under voltage protections. It will tell you many things on its LCD display. It is also customizable through software. i write the software myself. I give them life which I can change!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ODB OEM OBM

The order of Basic Needs To humanity Has Long Changed!